Oil & Gas
Kern County Oil Production Company
Location: Kern County
Scope: Provide labor, material, equipment, and insurance to perform the following on-site work at a water plant. There was one 12' dia. x 5' side shell media filter tank with hundreds of blisters and pinholes.
- Degrease 100% of interior using 5,000 psi pressure washer & degreasing agent.
- Remove 100% of existing lining by abrasive blasting to white metal.
- Hydro-clean 100% of ID at 36,000 psi with demineralized water & Chlor-rid. Ensure the following max. salt levels: chlorides: none nitrates: 5ppm sulfates: 5ppm
- Abrasive blast ID to white metal again per SSPC-SP-5, 4 mil minimum angular profile.
- Apply Enviroline 405HT to 100% of ID, 40 mils min. dry film thickness.
- Holiday test & verify lining is free of pinholes and defects.